- The promoter is: Visit Hull – Hull City Council – Earle House, Colonial Street, Hull
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Visit Hull and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://visithulleastyorkshire.formstack.com/forms/hull_fair_comp
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per prize. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 16/10/2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Complete the form with your details in the form and have a guess at how many meters of cable are used in set up of Hull Fair. The person closest to the correct number will be chosen as the winner for each of the treat boxes. In the event that there are 2 entries that share the closest guess the winner will be drawn between these 2 guesses.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Prize 1 – Bob Carvers Hull Fair Treat Box
Prize 2 – Bob Carvers Hull Fair Treat Box
Prize 3 – CocoChocolatier Hull Fair Box
Prize 4 CocoChoclatier Hull Fair Box
Prize 5 Hull Pie Hull fair Box
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes are for collection only. In the case of the Hull Pie Box – delivery may be possible in the Brough to Hedon and Hull to Beverley area. To be arranged directly with Hull Pie. Cocoa Chocolatier boxes must be collected from Hull Trinity Market, The Bob Carver box will be available for collection from Bob carvers on Chapel Street, Hull.
13. Winners will be chosen: using the method above midday on the 16th October and informed by email or phone shortly after.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Dan.Wheeler@VHEY.co.uk
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.