- The promoter is: Visit Hull – Hull City Council. whose registered office is at 40 Pacific Exchange 40 High Street, HULL , HU1 1PS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over unless connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is limited to entry via the @VisitHull facebook page
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 noon 29th April. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the competition post on the @VisitHull facebook page. Liking shared posts will not count as an entry. It is not necessary to share the post for your entry to count.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A family package of 4 seated tickets to see The Vamps at Hull Bonus Arena on May 15th 2019.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Dan.Wheeler@vhey.co.uk
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Visit Hull‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Visit Hull shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Visit Hull also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26. Standard entry terms and conditions to the venue apply.