Hull 2017 and the Wellcome Trust are working collaboratively to increase participation in the arts and engagement with health research within the City of Hull.
The aims of the project are:
– To support the development of arts projects which explore health and wellbeing within the City of Hull.
– Help community groups, health researchers or clinicians and artists or arts organisations to come together and engage with issues of common interest.
– To encourage groups within Hull to find creative ways to explore (local) health issues together.
Grants of between £1,000 & £4,000 offer support for partners, to come together and develop ideas and interests into project proposals. At the end of the grant period the project teams should have developed their ideas to a stage which would enable them to seek further funding, either to deliver their planned project or for a further research and development phase.
The deadline for application is 10am on Monday 10 April and applications must be submitted using the word document below to firstname.lastname@example.org
All projects supported must include three vital ingredients:
– Health and wellbeing expertise providing scientific guidance
– A community organisation working with Hull’s communities
– An artist/artistic organisation who will work exploring health and wellbeing issues and opportunities
For more information, please download the documents below: