Join us for an evening of racing, food & drink and you never know, you might find a few winners throughout the afternoon.
Why not head to the Touch Above bar and grab the best fish and chips outside of Whitby at Cod Bless The Plaice!
We are delighted to welcome back the Paddock Club Package for the 2022 season. A perfect way to enhance your trip to Beverley Racecourse.
- Premier Enclosure Badge & Admission
- A glass of Prosecco on arrival
- A choice of a meat, seafood or vegetarian platted platter
- Sweet juicy Strawberries and Cream to round off your meal
- Access to the Paddock Club from when gates open, offering fantastic views of the Parade Ring, Winners Enclosure and look up the Racecourse*
*Dining is offered in the Paddock Bar and your table is reserved from gates open till the first race. After this point the bar becomes open to the public.
Price – £54pp
Beverley Racecourse Annual Racegoers can purchase for a reduced fee. Please contact the Racecourse office to book.
Gates open – 15:10
First Race – 17:10
Last Race – 20:15
Beverley Racecourse is a welcoming horse racing venue set on the Westwood, just outside the historic town of Beverley. We've got everything you need for a fun day out; delicious Yorkshire food and drink, clean and attractive enclosures, friendly staff and thrilling racing. We run flat racing through the summer and a wide range of other events all year round.