Save the date for the largest heritage festival in England!
Heritage Open Days are back, 8th – 17th September 2023 so many events arranged for you to enjoy.
All the events are FREE, with Hull and Beverley having one of the largest selection of things to do and see such as:
- The History of Trinity House by John Tindal. Saturday 9 September, 11am. Meet in Zebedee’s Yard, Posterngate
- The Lives of Master Mariners by Mike Rymer. Tuesday 12 September, 11:15am. Wrecking Ball Arts Centre
- Hull – England’s Most Poetic City by David Osgerby. Thursday 14 September, 10am. Wrecking Ball Arts Centre
- The Avenues Revealed. Tuesday 12 September, 11am. Meet at Princes Avenue Methodist Church
- Victoria Dock Village. Wednesday 13 September, 2pm. Meet at Victoria Dock Village Hall
- Holderness Road and Hull’s Forgotten Guided Village. Saturday 16 September, 2pm. Meet at the James Stuart statue.
- H.M Prison Exhibition. Wednesday 13 & Thursday 14, 10am to 2pm
- St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church. Saturday 9 & 16, Sunday 10 & 17, 11am to 2pm. Guided tour at 12noon.
- Hull New Theatre. Monday 11 September, 10:30am and 2pm.
View the programme here or pick one up from The Welcome Information Centre in Hull Paragon Interchange.