Hull Bid host Hulloween Steampunk Festival in October 2022
Event schedule and more to follow;
- Talks and exhibits within the Streetlife Museum
- Steampunk artwork and items on display at Princes Quay Shopping Centre, alongside display boards of Hammer Horror movies.
- Ghost Walks with Mike Covell
- Large Steampunk Art Pieces in Queen Victoria Square and the Museum Gardens
- The Library of Eerie Tales with Sylvia Sceptre, Social, Humber Street (Friday 7pm & 9pm) – Book Here
- Zombie Shamble daytime walk through the city centre from Queen Victoria Square to Trinity Square (Saturday 11am) including a costume competition for children and adults
- Steampunk Market in Hull Minster and Trinity Square (Saturday 10am-3pm)
- Afternoon Tea with an author talk at the Holiday Inn Hull Marina (Saturday 2pm & 4.15pm) Book Here
- Free steampunk music gig at Social (Saturday 7.30pm-11pm) – ticketed
- Immortal Ball at Hull’s Guildhall (Saturday 7.30pm-11pm, tickets £35) – Book Here
- Illicit Market in Zebedee’s Yard (Sunday 9.30am-10.30am)
- Finale parade from Museums Gardens to Trinity Square (Sunday 11.30am-12.30pm)
- History walks with Paul Schofield (Sunday 1pm-4pm)
Whether you are looking for places to shop, places to eat, relaxing activities and enjoyable attractions, in Hull you will find what you are looking for. Hull is an up and coming water front city which is popular with small groups and coach parties alike. Hull has eight free museums, The Deep, Hull Truck Theatre, new retail and leisure centres and many places to eat and drink in Hull are all waiting to be discovered - all the ingredients for a perfect city break or day out.