Hull, we’re coming back with pure Gin Delight!!! And new for 2019, your ticket includes 1x Free GT!!!
Enjoy a true Gin Festival, featuring 120 listed gins, plus a selection of new and local gins to enhance your experience.
What you can expect:
– Free Gin! A voucher for your first Gin & Tonic
– Your own Copa Glass to take home
– The Gin Society booklet
– 3 exclusive gin bars: world, british and fruit gins, plus cocktail bar
– Tasters and Masterclasses from Distillers and industry experts
– Environment friendly festival: biodegradable straws, glass and cardboard recycling.
– Live entertainment
– Street food and snacks to purchase separately
– Festival Gin Shop
*Friday Evening: 6pm to 10.30pm
*Saturday Afternoon: 12noon to 4.30pm
*Saturday Evening: 6pm to 10.30pm
TICKETS £12.50 – no hidden fees and it includes 1 G&T!
Our festival is strictly for over 18s. www.drinkaware.co.uk
Alfred Gelder Street,
Situated in the heart of the city, The Guildhall is 10 minutes walk from Hull Interchange. It has disabled parking, wheelchair access and disabled toilets. This venue offers free WiFi and a full range of audio visual equipment tailored to your requirements.This wonderful venue is supported by Hull Culture and Leisure offering a professional catering service that can provide banquets, buffets or light refreshments. Whatever your requirements, our dedicated staff are happy to help.
Changing Places Toilet