Celebrating community action, building resilience and regenerating our unique wildlife habitat.
21 exciting days of opportunities for you to join in, celebrate and learn.
Opening on 22 October with a community day, featuring pizza, stalls and music, at urban farm Rooted in Hull, and eco-educational activities at The Deep, focused on wind energy, the festival will then continue to celebrate the sustainable projects around the Humber. Highlights include:
- The return of the Hull Independent Photography Festival (HIPFEST) with a sustainability theme, encompassing 9 exhibitions both international & local, plus nature photo walks and 16 climate photography talks and workshops. The headline show is the international “Faces of Climate Change” exhibition with over 70 countries taking part, we will be revealing the winners for 2023 on the exhibition opening night in Hull.
- The Hull Friends of the Earth’s Green Fair in Cottingham.
- The Totally Locally Brigg Eco Fair
- The Big Festival Beach Clean with Plastic Free Hornsea
- A Zero Waste Supper in Scunthorpe
- An Eco Quiz Night in Burstwick
- Family Forest School Open Days at The Happy Homestead in Messingham and The Life Skills Hub in Preston.
- A bicycle ride from Hull to Barton, connecting the North & South Bank communities