Christmas is coming to the Fruit Market with a packed day of festive fun for all the family.
The Fruit Market community is pulling out all the stops for the “Ho! Ho! Ho! Humber Street!”
It features a packed programme of activities including street entertainment, walkabout acts, a Christmas-themed pop-up pub and a spectacular laser show finale, lighting up Humber Street.
The fun-filled occasion will see revellers entertained with a Christmas choir, stilt walkers, bubble-blowing fairies, twirling dancers, face painting and an appearance from Father Christmas himself.
• 11:30am-12.10pm – All For One Choir will open the event
• 12pm-2pm – Join entertainers Jeddy Bear and Gary for street games and pie-flinging madness.
• 12.45pm-1pm – Santa and his elves will be stepping out of the Santa Claus Experience to say hello.
• 12pm-3pm – Free festive face painting.
• 12pm-5pm (various) – Stilt-walkers and bubble-blowing fairies.
• 12pm-5pm (various) – Christmas doorstep dances with Hull-based dance company, Tamar and Jo.
• 5pm – Spectacular finale laser light show set to music
|4 Dec 2021||12:00pm||£0 - £0||Discover More|
The waterside district of Fruit Market really has something for everyone. From places to eat and drink to opportunities for business, as well as festivals and events for those looking for a bit of culture. And with future residential developments already planned and the potential for further independent retail space, the Fruit Market is becoming a place to live, work and play, morning, noon and night.