This early 14th century medieval church is amongst Hull’s oldest churches having received its licence in 1333. The Triple Crown symbol of the city is set in stained glass dated c. 1400 and the church also possesses an Elizabethan Communion Table.
During the last few years, the church’s mission to the homeless has become a defining purpose. Also the 2017 Year of Culture brought increased numbers of visitors and events in the fields of music, art and dance. To cope with this wider use, and to enable the building to take its complete and rightful place in the cultural life of the Old Town, plans for internal reordering and renovation have been drawn up and a Project Group is now seeking funding and donations.
No booking required