Family friendly fun in Pearson Park!
Free, 11am – 3pm
Here’s what’s happening (maybe subject to change)
- Andy Train – Enjoy a story with the Fat Controller
- Ing Plus/Autism Plus – Providing delicious cold food
- Back to Ours Puppet workshop – The Birds, Highflyers, Bedtime Stories.
- Chess Association Chess – display with giant chess set and board.
- CHCP x 4 -Retro Play and Hand and Foot Prints.
- Child Dynamix & Parent Peer Mentor Group -Have fun with the pass the water over the head challenge and chop stick and ping pong challenge.
- City of Hull Scouts – Great games including rope maze, water jets, arts and crafts.
- Everybody’s Cycling – Pedal ‘n’ play on 4 static pedal powered arcade devices.
- Fantastic Faces – Face Painting, Glitter, Hanna Tattoo – free to the public.
- Gamezstation UK Ltd – Enjoy gaming on 12 TV’s and consoles.
- HCAL – Leisure Services – Learn about Orienteering in the Hull’s parks.
- HM Coastguard – Get involved throwing rescue lines to rescue a casualty and a coastguard vehicle.
- Home-Start (Hull) – Colouring packs to give-away.
- Hot Yoga Hull Ltd – A great way to help children relax – Childrens’ yoga
- Hull City Council – Healthy Lifestyles Team – Get tips from the Healthy Lifestyle team, who will have a selection of fruit on offer.
- Hull City Council – Hull Fostering – Information on fostering and play/create activities
- Hull City Council Early Years – Go on a hunt with the Mini Beast Trail.
- Hull City Council LAFSS – Wheelchair obstacle course and sensory tent.
- Hull College Early Years Department – Enjoy Playdough, arts and crafts.
- Hull Libraries – Learn about the libraries summer reading challenge and summer programme activities, along with craft activities.
- Hull Museums – Fun activities inspired by the Hull museums and their collections, themed around archaeology, art and gardens, outdoor spaces and wellbeing.
- Hull Truck Theatre – Fun ideas with arts and crafts.
- Hull Yorkshires Maritime City – Check out the amazing display of artifacts and bag a giveaway.
- Humber Drum Circles – Make some noise at the West African Rhythm Workshop.
- IntraHealth – Get involved making and colouring flu bugs.
- KIDS Yorkshire – KIDS Send Information.
- Kids Takeover – Let of some steam with sports and dance activities.
- Kip McGarth Hull East – Exercise your bran! English and Maths based activities and competitions to support the theme of ‘Play including a poetry competition and a ‘beat the clock’ maths game.
- Lemon Tree Childrens Centre – Get involved with exciting craft activities.
- Living with Water Partnership – Learn more about flooding resilience with fun games and play.
- Same Difference – Something different – Wonkey Olympics and Alice in Wonderland theatre production
- Scrapstore – Get an exciting craft pack and make something wonderful, with the guidance of an artist.
- Timebank – Tasty hot Food.
- Tracy Winter -Donkey rides – Line up for the fabulous Donkey rides
Situated between Princes Avenue and Beverley Road, Pearson Park is a family-friendly, open space filled with Victorian grandeur. Featuring a children’s play area and a conservatory greenhouse, the park was the first public park in Hull and was established in the 1860s by Zachariah Pearson, then Mayor of Hull.