You are all invited to Plant & Paint’s Annual Repotting Party!
What on earth is a repotting party? Exactly what it sounds like! Early spring is the perfect time to repot your plants so bring them down to the Fruit Market and we’ll all get messy on the street. It’s like the grown-up version of making mud pies!
We’ll have all the soil, feed and pots you need plus plant themed food and drink on offer (vendor announcements to follow). We’ll also have volunteers on the day, so plants of all sizes are welcome. Let’s tackle those trees!
What if it’s raining? That won’t stop us! We will have gazebo’s to keep you dry.
How it works
1. Bring your rootbound plants down to the shop (max two per person so we can get through everyone)
2. Grab a nursery pot from the stack. We will help you choose the right size if you’re unsure
3. Find an empty spot on the table and dig into our huge stock of quality potting mix
4. We will then help you repot your plant! We will be working on the street so make all the mess you desire!
5. When you’re finished, pop your freshly repotted plant in the plant day-care area, snap a pic and tag us!
The waterside district of Fruit Market really has something for everyone. From places to eat and drink to opportunities for business, as well as festivals and events for those looking for a bit of culture. And with future residential developments already planned and the potential for further independent retail space, the Fruit Market is becoming a place to live, work and play, morning, noon and night.