Climb aboard at the Streetlife Museum of Transport and enjoy all the sights, sounds and smells of the past. Admission to the Streetlife Museum is free, advance booking is required.
Experience 200 years of transport history as you walk down a 1940’s high street, board a tram or enjoy the pleasures of our carriage ride.
Please book online and in advance. This is to help us manage the number of people, limit queuing and reduce contact.
- Tickets will be available at 15 minute intervals (with a maximum of 8 tickets available per interval). Every person visiting the museum must have a ticket, we cannot accept more than one person per ticket.
- Timeslots are available every 15 minutes Monday-Saturday 10am-3pm, Sunday 11am-2.30pm
- Each visit is limited to one hour.
- We’ll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email
- Tickets can be booked by clicking the link below or alternatively by phoning 01482 616 661
- Please note we will be collecting the name and phone number and email address for the lead member of each party and their entry times to the museum in line with the NHS’s Test and Trace system. Data will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed securely. All data will be handled in line with GDPR.
Enjoy the sounds, sights and smells of the past in the Streetlife Museum, situated in Hull’s old town. Celebrating 200 years of transport history, the museum comes fully-equipped with a 1940s high street and holds a range of themed and family events throughout the year.
Accessible Information Points